Mental Health First Aider Training
We are delighted to offer MHFA England online training courses in partnership with Anna Golawski at Stratus Coaching. Anna is an experienced and qualified MHFA instructor and brings a wealth of experience in coaching, training and facilitating.
The Online Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) course is a comprehensive and world class course that will teach your employees:
What help and support there is in place to help someone who is struggling
- About the different types of mental health disorders
- Skills to help a colleague who may be suffering with their mental health
What will I learn?
Our MHFA Standard course is split up into 4 manageable chunks. These are:
- What is mental health?
- Anxiety and depression
In each section you'll learn how to:
- Spot the early signs of a mental health problem
- Feel confident helping someone experiencing a mental health problem
- Provide help on a first aid basis
- Help prevent someone from hurting themselves or others
- Help stop a mental illness from getting worse
- Help someone recover faster
- Guide someone towards the right support
- Reduce the stigma of mental health problems
How will I learn?
Self-directed learning: activities will be provided to delegates, which can be completed at an individual’s own pace prior to each online live session
Course requirements: You will need internet access, and PC/laptop with video & audio connection. We will contact you before the event to give you support in joining the virtual classroom.
All course materials will be sent to delegates via Royal Mail before the start of the course.
The course price is £300 per person but we offer a reduction in price of £250 per person for bookings of 3 or more delegates.